Magro Madness 2019
March 2, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 7:00 pm$100
For each bracket, there is a male and female division with a max. of 4 players per team.
- 5th – 6th grade
- 7th – 8th grade
- 9th – 10th grade
- 11th – 12th grade
- U-30 Open
- 31+ Open
Each contest will be broken up by age and gender brackets.
- Dunk Contest
- 3 Point Contest
- Foul Shooting Contest
Magro Madness 2019 Checklist
- Check the **Tourney Machine** for your team’s schedule. The schedule for 2019 will be posted the week before the tournament. Download the scheduling app here.
- Look over the Sportsmanship and Rules of Play
- Check-in at the registration table 30 minutes before to your first game
- Fill out and submit the Participation Waiver for each individual player
- ALL CONTEST PARTICIPANTS – Contest competition will be a rolling format. The winners of our Free Throw and 3-Point contests will be announced at 3:30 pm. Make sure to complete your contest before 3:30 pm for your scores to be eligible.
- Bring your A-game!
- Tag all your social media photos with #MagroMadness2019
- Smile! – You just helped raise a lot of money for a great cause!
*There will be EMT’s from the Hicksville FD on site for all games*
**Tourney Machine is the website and smartphone app that we will be using and updating as the day progresses. All schedules/scores and information will be updated live. Please follow the link above, for the website and instructions on how to download the app. IT’S FREE TO USE!** Sponsored By: Brandon Mcauley
If you would like to VOLUNTEER, please contact Jimmy at email@example.com.