Before the Ball Drops to Close 2017, You Can Still Make a Difference
As we come to the end of this year, we would like to thank you on behalf of everyone at the Michael Magro Foundation. Whether you have made a gift, attended an event, read our newsletter or referred a family in need of our help, you have helped move our mission forward and we are grateful.
At the end of the year we all make our resolutions for the year ahead. Ours is to keep pushing forward with our efforts to support families with a child battling cancer or other pediatric illnesses. With 10,000 children expected to be diagnosed with cancer throughout the nation, hundreds here on Long Island, our work will be critical in helping those families get through this very difficult time. These families are our neighbors and they need all of our help.
Before the ball drops to close 2017, you can still make a difference. You can make a tax-deductible gift now to Michael Magro Foundation.
- Your gift of $1,000 will provide all of the needed services to one student, his/her classmates and teacher as the child transitions back to school
- Your gift of $500 will pay for the utility bills for a struggling family for an entire month
- Your gift of $250 will send one family out to dinner and entertainment (movie and popcorn) for a much needed evening out
- Your gift of $100 will provide a gift card to Target or Toy R Us for a family to purchase holiday gifts for their children
- Your gift of $50 will provide a gift card for gas, groceries or a small something special for siblings watching a sick brother or sister
No matter how big or small, your gift matters and is appreciated. Click here to make a tax-deduction donation now. Your support will help Michael Magro Foundation to make a difference for families all over Long Island who need us now.
From our family to yours, we wish you a happy and healthy new year.
With our deepest gratitude,
Terrie & Paul Magro, Co-Founders
Michael Magro Foundation