A 45 minute spin class, hosted at an indoor spin studio called Cyc Fitness! We have 50 stationary bikes, where we will be riding in class to upbeat, inspirational music. In honor of Michael Magro’s life, our goal is to raise $5,000 for two families whose children were diagnosed with cancer.
555 6th Avenue
New York, New York 10011
Sunday, April 29th 2018
1:30 PM – 2:30 PM
You can do the following:
1) Have your friends and family sponsor you by sending them this link. Ask them to donate on that page. They can put your name in their donation details. The rider that brings in the most donations will win a prize!
2) You can also donate yourself by following the “How to Donate” steps – just put your own name at the bottom of checkout after donating!
Click “Register or Donate” and select the Donation box. Enter your donation amount and if you are sponsoring a rider, please list their name at the bottom of checkout.
All proceeds go directly to the families. Thank you!
A 45 minute spin class instructed by an inspirational instructor. We will be working out, cycling and listening to fun music while supporting a great cause. Let’s have fun!
– If you are registered and joining our class, have your friends sponsor you! Send them this link to donate/sponsor your ride.
– Prizes will be given to the top 2 riders who fundraised the most donations.
– Please arrive at least 10 minutes early to ensure everyone is checked in and set up on the bikes.
– Before the event, please create an account on https://cycfitness.com/. This will help us create a smoother check-in process.
– A stretch will be included at the end of the class
– Spin shoes are included. If you have your own you can bring them as well.
– Waters will be for purchase ($2) at the event. Feel free to bring your own!
– We will have snacks and coffee for 30 minutes after the event where we will announce the prize winners.