The Michael Magro Foundation is always seeking good will ambassadors to help us raise awareness and funds for our work.
There are many ways to get involved – each is vital to our success:
- Make a Referral – If you know a family in crisis due to a child with cancer or other critical illness, please send them to the Michael Magro Foundation. We are here to help.
- Be an MMF Ambassador – Are you a ‘connector’ of good people to other good people? Michel Magro Foundation needs your help to meet people of all walks of life who may be interested in making a positive impact on our work.
- Be a Volunteer – Volunteers help at events, prepare care packages for families, create awareness of our work and much more! For volunteer opportunities available, contact email@example.com
- Organize an event – You may have a fantastic idea for an event and new people to introduce to Michael Magro Foundation. We are very grateful for events held to benefit our work!
- Donate – Every gift to the Michael Magro Foundation is tax-deductible and very appreciated. Our donors are wonderful people, like you, whose support is the lifeblood of all we do.
- Social Media Ambassador – Use your social media powers for good and join the Michael Magro Foundation as a Social Media Ambassador! Simply like, comment and most importantly share our posts on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn!